Quick and easy to make. The corn is so delicious and would make a great side to any dish. I served it with roasted broccoli and green beans.
- 2 thick cod fillets (about 120g each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 326g can sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tbsp single cream
- 20g parmesan , finely grated
- ½-1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ small bunch coriander, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the cod on a baking sheet and rub with half the oil, the jerk seasoning and some salt and pepper. Cook for 12-15 mins until cooked through and flaking.
- Put the corn in a saucepan with the cream and warm through for 2 mins. Using a stick blender roughly blitz the corn to a semi-smooth consistency. Stir though the parmesan, chilli and half the coriander, then season to taste.
- Serve the cod with the creamed corn and lime wedges for squeezing over, and scatter over the remaining coriander.